- Rocío Isabelle Alagón (2020): Video incl. flowering Solanum bukasovii plant at "Waqrapukara", over 4140m altitude near Cusco (PER).
- Robinson, R.A. (2004): The Amateur Potato Breeder’s Manual
- Organic potatoes: BioImpuls project description, breeding (both in Dutch) and in english. Examples of trading companies: Bonna Terra , Bioselect /Agrico .
- Some books: the Potato (1999), the Potato (2003, Dutch version 2005).
- Exhibition the Mystery of Dundee (in Dutch) in October 2016 on potato hunters (Aardappeljagers) based on the archive of CPC, Dundee.
Potato on YouTube (a very small selection)
- Cartoon on the history of the potato by Claus Deleuran: “The Tale of the Wonderful Potato".
- Potato Council Newsletter
- potatobusiness Newsletter (at the bottom of the home page)
- Federal Produce Policy (FPP) info on U.S. laws, regulations, programs, & policies for fruits, vegetables (incl. potato) & tree nuts
- Kew's Samara newsletter on Millenium Seed Bank. Individual issues downloadable as PDF.
- extensive list of events maintained by PotatoPro
- EAPR breeding and varietal assessment section & EUCARPIA section potatoes, 19th joint meeting 3-6/12/2018, Rostock-Warnemuende, Germany.
- Promising late blight resistant potatoes (3R-gene stack: RB, vnt1.1 & blb2) from CIP.
Food / Crop Wild Relatives
- Atlas Obscura 2020: Ancient cultivation of wild potato Solanum jamesii in Utah.
- BBC travel 2020: How the humble potato changed the world.
- CIP: potato farming success in Kenia because of Decentralized Seed Multipliers (DSMs).
- CIP 20190107: Jim Brandeen on role (potato) CWR and food security
- Crop Trust 20200903: Potato diversity leads to economic gain in Uganda. Cost of CIP genebank (incl. potato) less than a tenth of the gross economic benefits derived from a single improved variety in one country.
- The Guardian 2019: How Peru’s potato museum could stave off world food crisis
- Ancient history encyclopedia: Fertile Crescent, birthplace of agriculture.
- Bloomberg 20180413: Climate change is messing with your dinner.
- Foodtank: the future of food
- Food Forever 20191223: How the diversity of our foods can help feed us in a changing world. Solutions summit.
- NYT 20181205: Can we grow more food on less land? We'll have to ...
- IFPRI blog: Innovations in food systems, key to human and planetary health.
- The Guardian 20180323: Destruction of nature as dangerous as climate change.
- Kew’s Millennium Seed Bank (MSB) 20180628: the value of the seeds stored (for conservation and research).
- Monograph (Särkinen et al 2018): A revision of the Old World Black Nightshades
- C. Khoury et al. 2019: Crop wild relatives of North America published (Vol 1 & Vol 2).