- Robinson, R.A. (2004): The Amateur Potato Breeder’s Manual
- Organic potatoes: BioImpuls project description, breeding (both in Dutch) and in english. Examples of trading companies: Bonna Terra , Bioselect /Agrico .
- Some books: the Potato (1999), the Potato (2003, Dutch version 2005).
- Exhibition the Mystery of Dundee (in Dutch) in October 2016 on potato hunters (Aardappeljagers) based on the archive of CPC, Dundee.
Potato on YouTube (a very small selection)
- Cartoon on the history of the potato by Claus Deleuran: “The Tale of the Wonderful Potato".
- Potato Council Newsletter
- potatobusiness Newsletter (at the bottom of the home page)
- Federal Produce Policy (FPP) info on U.S. laws, regulations, programs, & policies for fruits, vegetables (incl. potato) & tree nuts
- Kew's Samara newsletter on Millenium Seed Bank. Individual issues downloadable as PDF.
- extensive list of events maintained by PotatoPro
- EAPR breeding and varietal assessment section & EUCARPIA section potatoes, 19th joint meeting 3-6/12/2018, Rostock-Warnemuende, Germany.
- Promising late blight resistant potatoes (3R-gene stack: RB, vnt1.1 & blb2) from CIP.
Food / Crop Wild Relatives
- Potatobusiness: high levels of acrylamide in several chips samples in Italy; an all-in-one solution proposed.
- CIP: potato farming success in Kenia because of Decentralized Seed Multipliers (DSMs).
- CIP 20190107: Jim Brandeen on role (potato) CWR and food security
- Ancient history encyclopedia: Fertile Crescent, birthplace of agriculture.
- Bloomberg 20180413: Climate change is messing with your dinner.
- Foodtank: the future of food
- NYT 20181205: Can we grow more food on less land? We'll have to ...
- IFPRI blog: Innovations in food systems, key to human and planetary health.
- The Guardian 20180323: Destruction of nature as dangerous as climate change.
- Kew’s Millennium Seed Bank (MSB) 20180628: the value of the seeds stored (for conservation and research).
- Monograph (Särkinen et al 2018): A revision of the Old World Black Nightshades